8 interesting foreign work visas 2024! Part 2

8 วีซ่าทำงานต่างประเทศที่น่าสนใจ 2024!

8 interesting foreign work visas 2024! Part 2

In 2024, many people will begin to have goals of wanting to go. Work abroad right? It is another interesting trend for people who want a new challenge or want growth in the future. Today, FDI A&A has collected 8 interesting overseas work visas in 2024 for everyone to see. But if anyone hasn't read 8 Interesting Foreign Work Visa 2024! Part 1 I recommend you to read it first so that you can continue Part 2 fully. If you're ready, let's go fight!

ทำงานต่างประเทศ - S Pass

5. S Pass - Singapore

Work permit for mid-level skilled foreign workers in Singapore for 2 years, renewable for up to 6 years, and S Pass holders with a salary of more than S$2,500 can apply for the right to Bringing family members to follow

Applicant qualifications

  • Aged 18 years and over
  • Have a degree or diploma (Degree or Diploma) or technical vocational certificate, full-time program for at least 1 year.
  • Have skills and experience working in that field
  • Receive the minimum wage as set by the Singapore government.

Examples of careers that may be obtained S Pass includes

  • Technician
  • Engineer
  • Salesperson
  • Customer service staff
  • Accountant
  • Financial staff
  • Marketing staff
  • IT staff
  • Educational staff
  • Healthcare workers

Check out more information at >> S Pass

ทำงานต่างประเทศ - Skilled Worker (SW)

6. Skilled Worker (SW) - United Kingdom

It is a visa for skilled workers and professionals who want to move to work in the UK. This visa allows the visa holder to work and live in the UK for up to 5 years, renewable for a further 2 years.

Applicant qualifications

  • Work experience that matches the desired job position The job must be on the UK's Skilled Occupations List. Check the list of occupations at eligible occupations 
  • Have a bachelor's degree or higher or have at least 5 years of work experience in the applied career field
  • Receive a job offer from a UK employer that holds a Tier 2 Sponsor Licence
  • Have knowledge of English at B1 level according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) standards.


Check out more information at >> Skilled Worker (SW)  

ทำงานต่างประเทศ - Working visa

7. Working visa – Japan

Permissible period of stay for visa working abroad In Japan, it varies according to the type of visa. The general visa has a maximum period of stay of 5 years, while the Skilled Apprenticeship visa has a maximum period of stay of 3 years. Working visas in Japan are divided into 16 categories according to the designated occupations as follows.

  • Professor (example: university professor Assistant Professor, Assistant, etc.)
  • Artist (example: songwriter, composer, artist, sculptor, craftsman, photographer, etc.)
  • Religious activities (Example: Religious people such as monks, priests, missionaries, etc.)
  • Journalist (example: newspaper reporter magazine reporters, editors, news camera operators, announcers, etc.)
  • Business Manager (Example: Company President, Director, etc.)
  • Legal/accounting services (example: lawyers, judicial lawyers Certified public accountants, tax accountants, etc. in Japan)
  • Medical services (Example: Doctors, dentists, pharmacists, nurses, etc. certified in Japan)
  • Researcher (Example: researchers, investigators, etc. at a research institute, etc.)
  • Teacher (Example: Teacher, etc. in elementary school middle school and high school)
  • Engineer/Humanities Specialist/International Services (Example: Scientific Engineer, IT Engineer, Foreign Language Teacher, Interpreter, Copywriter, Designer, etc.)
  • Transferees within the company (Example: Persons transferring to a Japanese branch (Head office of the same company, etc.)
  • Nursing (Example: Certified Care Worker)
  • Entertainer (example: musician, actor, singer, dancer, athlete, model, etc.)
  • Skilled workers (Example: Chefs who specialize in foreign cuisine Animal trainers, pilots, sports trainers, sommeliers, etc.)
  • Specified skilled workers (Work-ready foreigners who have certain expertise and skills in certain industrial fields)
  • Technical Internship Training (Example: Technical Internship)

Applicant qualifications

  • Must have citizenship of a country with which Japan has diplomatic relations.
  • Have reached 18 years of age
  • Healthy
  • Have an educational qualification or work experience that is appropriate for the career field you want to work in.
  • Obtain a certificate of residence status (COE) from the prospective employer.

Check out more information at >> Working visa

ทำงานต่างประเทศ - Skilled Migrant Category Resident Visa

8. Skilled Migrant Category Resident Visa - New Zealand

It is a permanent visa that allows people with skills and work experience that meet New Zealand's needs to live and work in New Zealand permanently.  There are two main types:

Category 1: For people already employed in New Zealand.

  • It is a job with at least 30 hours of work per week.
  • Work is in a profession with ANZSCO skill levels 1 to 3 and the salary is not lower than the national average wage. or is working in a profession with an ANZSCO skill level of 4 to 5 and receives a salary of not less than 1.5 times the national average wage.
  • Bachelor's degree or higher
  • Professional registration in New Zealand

Category 2: For those who have a job offer from an accredited employer in New Zealand.

  • It is a job with at least 30 hours of work per week.
  • Work is in a profession with ANZSCO skill levels 1 to 3 and the salary is not lower than the national average wage. or is working in a profession with an ANZSCO skill level of 4 to 5 and receives a salary of not less than 1.5 times the national average wage.

Employers offering employment must be certified by Immigration New Zealand (INZ) as meeting certain conditions, such as:

  • Be a registered employer in New Zealand
  • There are job vacancies that match the applicant's skills.
  • Salary can be paid in accordance with INZ regulations.

Applicants who meet the basic criteria and accumulate 160 points or more will be invited to apply for an SMC-RV visa.

Check out more information at >> Skilled Migrant Category Resident Visa

FDI Accounting and Advisory provides visa and work permit services.

บริการ Visa & Work Permit Support Service FDI A&A

FDI Accounting & Advisory บริษัทที่เชี่ยวชาญด้าน วีซ่าทำงานในไทย และ ต่างประเทศ และใบอนุญาตต่างๆ  ด้วยประสบการณ์และความรู้ ความสามารถมากกว่า 28 ปี  เราพร้อมให้บริการทั้งผู้ที่ต้องการเดินทางไปต่างประเทศ หรือ ต้องการเดินทางเข้ามาในประเทศไทย

Our Services

  • All types of work visas
  • Work Permit
  • Various certificates
  • Visa renewal
  • Consulting services and plan visa application

Why choose us

  • A team of experts with more than 28 years of experience
  • Comprehensive service, convenient and fast
  • Take care of documents every step of the way. Ready to give advice and follow up with you until you receive your visa
  • Affordable price, worth it
  • Work guaranteed with a high success rate.
  • Have a valid business license and have been certified by relevant agencies.
  • Ready to give free consultation!


พิเศษ ! แอดไลน์ Official : @fdigroup กดรับส่วนลดสูงสุดถึง 20% ทุกบริการ วันนี้ – 31 พฤษภาคม 2567 เท่านั้น !


FDI Accounting & Advisory Total Business Consulting Service, Completely comprehensive all-in-one place!

🩵 Facebook : FDI Group – Business Consulting

💚 Line : @fdigroup

📞 Phone : 02 626 5999

📧 E-mail : infojob@fdi.co.th

🌐Website : www.fdi.co.th

Related Articles

Q&A ตอบคำถามทุกข้อเกี่ยวกับ วีซ่าทำงานในไทย

Q&A about Work visa in Thailand

วีซ่าทำงานในไทย เป็นสิ่งจำเป็นสำหรับชาวต่างชาติที่ต้องการทำงานในประเทศไทย บทความนี้จะตอบคำถามที่พบบ่อยเกี่ยวกับวีซ่าประเภทนี้...

Read More